Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Energy

Well, I've been nervous, exhausted, and distracted this lady week.  Not much training was done.  It showed at practice.

I'm going to take Glen's advice and try keeping Jorah cozy in the crate when we aren't training/eating, etc.  I'll be a tuning fork resonating with happy happy fun time joy joy energy at those points...

putting in a lot of energy... I feel like it isn't all translating to the dog, and is exhausting.  The former is mostly because of my lack of consistency. 

Still, this crating is what the pro would do anyway, so I'm going to try that too.  Show some commitment.  It is supposed to teach him not only that energy is very good, but that he is not the one calling the shots.

+It will help the cat become more confident in other parts of the house.  Mwahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment