Sunday, October 5, 2014

Big week!

Dog party today!  ...I think it will be two dogs, because three coworkers backed out!  :(  better than nothing.  A few other friends will come, and we are gonna grill some tasty braats or.hot.dogs in the canyon.  I will edit with pictures!

Monday I am going alone to check out the local agility club's classes.  And probably sign up then and there.  I might muse and wait until the next week, but thats probably silly.  There is no direct competition!

TUESDAY I am getting really excited about!  We are both meeting the president of the Semi-local working dogs club so Jory can be evaluated for schutzhund and tracking.  $30, but it might end up being a better fit than agility, so I'm down with checking it out.

I need to do homework.  Here are some pictures of Jory being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment