Monday, January 23, 2017

Meat to Chew

This picture first.  SO cute.
That's my decades old Dinoroar in the background.  Both the kids enjoy it, Jory got more mileage out of the 'squeaker' first.  As in he kind of broke it.  haha  Jaren said he sounded like a sadist with it.  But Max likes it too, a good mouth pressure I imagine.


I heard chicken feet can be a chew treat.  He got one and I froze the rest.

I thought it was frost... something weird just stained the wax paper this way.
FAIL.  Fail.


Not sure what to make of it.

keeps aiming for the tendons sticking out, but not enough purchase.
He's cute, anyway!

Max played with them, but they were not properly crunched by any means.  Just left lying around.  I tossed the puppy ones out.  Will use the others for soup, I guess.

Frozen Turkey Necks.  For his weak canines coming out, it took an hour to remove the flesh.  Quite the chew win!



The next day he KO'd the meat off of one in like 15 minutes.  The bones smell good, like it's been cooked already.  That impressed me.  I clearly don't have a lot of culinary experience with Turkey.  I don't like the texture of the bones when they are breaking, raw or not.  It was a wicked sale, so we'll just have what we have, and then not worry about any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment