Thursday, September 11, 2014

Skip to a month+ in

Jory was side bumped by a dog playmate while running two days ago.  At the time he yelped and held out his leg, and we had a cuddle session until he felt perky enough to walk back to the action.  I noticed he was limping amd took him home.  Vet tech said to see how he was in a few hours: the limp disappears until he has been romping hard for several minutes.  We went on a meandering walk together today, he was doing great right up to the end when he found two of his doggie friends and got a little too physical.  Again, once he settled down at home the limp has gone away. 
Jaren and I are of the thought that its similar to a rolled ankle or something, I'm giving him a couple of days to see if it clears up before foing into the vet.  In the meantime, I'm getting worried about his other leg if he is compensating on it too much.   he rarely has a perceptible limp: but I've heard that the breed can be stoic. 
He seems happy, not just "I'm tough!"  Ehhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment